Because of our team we have been able to make incredible contributions locally for our neighbors as well as organizations.
Last year we were able to donate:
- $2,500 to the Centra Care Redwood Falls Cancer Center wish list
- $2,500 to the Hope Lodge
- 36 Blessing Bags that have been given to cancer patients in Redwood County
- $500 Kickin’ Cancer Support financial assistance program to support individuals
- $10,000 matching grant to CentraCare – Redwood Community Campaign that will support their Cancer Support Fund and stay in Redwood County
- $7,500 to the American Cancer Society
You can Make a Difference
There are many things that your members or groups can do to help:
- Help us fill our Blessing Bags
- Hold a fundraiser and donate to Kickin’ Cancer
- Purchase a luminaria to honor a loved one – $10 donation
- Volunteer - There are many areas we need help in from writing "thank yous" to helping plan the event.
- Come the day of the event to help set up, serve the meal, register survivors or direct people.
- Come out for the meal and check out the luminaria.
- Make a donation: drop off at the Redwood Area Communities Foundation office or donate online.
Join us in making a difference locally. Whether you are able to join our board and play a role in making the organizational decisions or simply assist with filling our Blessing Bags, we welcome your help with open arms. Get started today by filling out the form and we will be in touch with you on next steps.